Tuesday, February 26, 2008

7 Random Things About Me

I've been tagged by Deb, my fabulous knitting friend that quells the voice of reason inside my head and encourages me to buy more sock yarn!

Here are the rules, and they must be posted to your blog:

Link to the person’s blog who tagged you (see above).
List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog and also so they can look at your blog and not tag the same people all over again!

And now, my 7 things:

1. I used to know the entire soundtrack to Rocky Horror Picture Show by heart. I still know most of it.
2. I have always wanted to be a blond or a redhead, but I am completely terrified of doing it and then looking like a dumb ass.
3. I never EVER want to skydive. It seems to me there are better ways to spend $500 than throwing yourself out of plane. It's just not my bag.
4. I have always wanted to learn to ride horses, I must do this before I die.
5. I'm secretly obsessed with Japanese culture, particularly the history of the geisha.
6. I want to own a vineyard. Owning a vineyard would be my dream come true, it is something I have been wanting to do for a while, and I think we can do this. I almost have Ry completely convinced.
7. My two all time favorite movies are Kids in the Hall: Brain Candy and Pee-Wees Big Adventure. Don't get me wrong, there are a tons of movies that I love, but these two are tops, they always crack me up.

I have to think about my seven people, so I'll edit this later. Meanwhile, any volunteers?

No comments: