Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Baby's room

So we've been trying to finsh things up around the house before the bambino arrives, the first thing that we finished was the baby's room. I sewed up some black gingham curtains and loaded up the shelves organized the clothes by size, etc. Ry painted the room and assembled the furniture and we together we got it finished about a week or so ago. So here are some pics of the room.






The dogs love hanging out in there, I think it's their favorite spot in the house!

Meanwhile, I'm STILL pregnant and am really wishing that this little boy is not late. We'll see, but I am so done, lugging this extra weight around is no fun! I am also really looking forward to the next phase, so hopefully he'll pick up on the fact that his new place is so much better and more fun that his place now, and he'll join us sooner rather than later. In the meantime, here's a pic of my almost 39 week baby belly:



Huge, right? To be fair I took the picture with my camera that's built in to the Mac, and I was reclining, but I'd say it's pretty accurate for size.

1 comment:

Dog Mom said...

I love the colors you chose for the room. They're very cheerie (sp?) and the black check gingham is fantastic. Great job. Can you really blame the dogs for wanting to hang out there? As for the belly, at least yours will go away! Haha. Seriously though, we're all praying for a safe and quick delivery. Love you and miss you.