Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Boredom

So the other night I was watching television, and I was attacked by a vicious boredom. I became bored. I mean really really bored. I was bored of t.v., bored of (prepare yourself) knitting, bored of being on the couch, just plain bored. So what to do? Well I got up and went to the make-up kit. Well, it's not a kit so much as it is a toolbox filled so full of make-up that it will no longer securely close. (37 lipsticks the last time I counted, which was 2 years ago.) So anyway, I went to the toolbox and selected my M.A.C. Blue Pigment and a brush, and then hauled myself back out to the living room, picked my canvas, and painted...



Isn't she beautiful?? Ha ha ha, I only wish I could've found my white eye pencil so I could have given her eyebrows. (In case you were wondering, Ry just laughed & laughed and called me a nut.)

No comments: