Friday, December 10, 2010

The weekend

Ah, the weekend….the most wonderful time of the week.  I can’t wait to have a couple of days of solid “Connor Time”  I have a stack of freshly printed knitting patterns and plans to whip up a pair of mittens and at least one hat for my little guy.  I have plans for gifts, but am not entirely sure I will get to them.  What I really need is two to three days of solid knitting and nothing else.  I doubt that will ever happen.  In the mean time I will try to get at least a few things done.  I really need to do something for my DH, he hasn’t received a knitted anything in forever. Meanwhile, Stephen is loading up on hats.  Perhaps the goal should be one fabulous knitted gift per Christmas?  I could rotate the recipient each year.  THAT may be a plan, my friends. Going forward, not this year…this year people will get what they get. If it’s knitted, good for you!  If not, maybe next time!

Meanwhile, today is our fifth anniversary.  What a ride, five years dating, two married and 20 months, 2days of being parents.  Happy Anniversary.

1 comment:

Dog Mom said...

Happy belated Anniversary! Miss you guys.