Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Astra!

Well, we finally did it. We traded in our beater for a new car. At first i was not so keen on the new car payment that we would also be acquiring, but sine the old Saturn's door handles fell off and two of the four windows stopped rolling down and it’s iffy starting issue, we decided it was time. With Ry’s long commute every day and a baby on the way we thought two safe cars are better than one safe car and one death trap. So, with that in mind, we heard an excellent deal on the Saturn Astra being offered and we dove right in. What I love about it, is that even though it’s a Saturn, it’s a German engineered/German made car AND it has a huge sun roof that goes all the way to the back seat. Ry loves that it handles really well for inner city driving (great for where Ry works) and has a stick shift. So all in all we’re pretty pleased. Ry picked it up last night, so I haven’t had a chance to take a picture of it, but here’s a picture I pulled up on Google images. (Ours is the same silver color.)

3 comments:

Dog Mom said...

Congratulations on the new car! Now definetly seems to be the time to buy!

Danielle said...

I love your new car! When do we get to see more pictures of your tummy? I'm totally jealous and in complete awe of all pregnant women these days (I think it's baby lust).

Unknown said...

How cool! Do you realize that we know nothing about this car? It's been forever since I've seen you I guess. We need to do something about that very soon!